Process to Start a Group:
- Group Leader submits proposed group information using data fields below.
- The Women’s Ministry Leadership Team reviews the submitted request and touches base with the Group Leader to discuss the idea and any help that’s needed.
- Leadership Team posts the group information on the Women’s Ministry Web-Page and communicates through established channels.
- A Leadership Team member is also assigned to help and encourage the Group Leader.
Guidelines for Start a Group:
- Group leaders are members of Redemption Church.
- Group participation is open to anyone (regardless of association with the church).
- Groups should meet at least once per month, but more frequently is encouraged.
- Since these groups are being offered under the umbrella of Redemption Church, any materials used (like book studies, etc.) should be consistent with the theology of the church. Therefore, the Leadership Team requests an opportunity to review the materials to ensure consistency.
- Redemption Church provides a basic tool to facilitate starting a group and joining a group. Participants are not required to use web-site to sign up to join a group. Group leaders are responsible for content and communication within the group.
Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
If you do not see a “start a group” form included on this page, please click here.