Isaiah 40:8 “The grass withers, the flowers fades, but the word of our God will stand forever.”
Tuesday, June 4 Day 2 of filming
Our second day of filming and we feel like “pros” now. This morning we went to Wolves’ vineyard overlooking Sanary-sur-Mer and the Mediterrean to shoot the episode. Our first episode was on answered prayer and we have many for ourselves: everyone is healthy again, the weather is still beautiful and God is giving us endurance for each day. The second episode we shot was on the infallibility of God’s Word. The scripture that it was based on is Isaiah 40:8 “The grass withers, the flowers fades, but the word of our God will stand forever.” The third episode reminded us of the depth of God’s forgiveness for us. Even though the speaking is done is A*abic the promises ring true and we are encouraged to pray for the team in our “down time.”
We didn’t know exactly what our roles would be while we were here, but we are slowly finding our place. Jenn and Reta are helping shop and make the lunches and snacks and also helping with setup and cleanup for the supper meal. Jay is helping with the sound and camera equipment setup and he is a wonderful “Boom Boy.”
Continued prayers and praises:
- Praise: The weather continues to be beautiful – clear skies and no rain to aid in the speed of our filming.
- Pray: Patience, as it takes a great deal of time to setup and take down and we are filming most of the episodes in different locations and we are trying to do three episodes per day
- Praise: No one else is getting sick and all those that were sick are on the mend.
- Pray: Energy and endurance
- Praise: For amazing hosts and hostesses, we feel needed and welcomed here.
- Praise: Opportunities to share God’s love with people who wander onto the set.