- Cold rain.
- Never comfortable in my clothes (Cold in the morning or hot in the afternoon.
- Summer (my favorite season) isn’t here yet.
- I’m prone to depression this time of year.
- Seems harder to rally the church to keep on mission
Things I do to combat this are:
- Look for God’s beauty everywhere
- Find my happiness in Jesus not spring
- Be content in now. I may not see this summer.
- Embrace the blues as a time to cultivate a desire for Christ’s return
- Persevere in Christ’s mission. Spring (coming end of the ministry year) will pass and Fall (the beginning of the ministry year) will come soon enough.
What about you? What’s your least favorite season?