Hey guys. I am blogging again after over a month of silence. Most have neither noticed nor cared. But some have and I thank you for affirming your readership. I have a ton to blog about and it mainly involves my admiration for people at Crew.But before those blogs, let me update those who don’t live near the Perrys, on the Perry’s.
We have had a very busy couple of months. In early July we were able to travel and do some ministry in Lanse, PA at Lanse EFCA, a supporting church of Crew. Check out Matt’s blog: http://matt-mitchell.blogspot.com/ for some good posts.
I spent the next 3 weeks spending much energy and time in 4 major projects at Crew:
(1) Getting everything in place for me to not preach in August.
(2) Meeting with every ministry leadership team about our ministry goals for 07-08 and how God’s calling us to reach them.
(3) Starting a sports outreach, which is going really really well by the way.
(4) Working closely with Liz Herrington in prepping for our first 5K (future blog)
* I turned 30 somewhere in there too.
Sarah, on top of running our home day to day, completely organized our trip to Topsail Island, NC that we took last week and has been getting Danny ready for Kindergarten.
Two other significant milestones in August were Danny’s 6th birthday and Sarah and my 8th anniversary.
Jack is still crazy and is getting ready to start soccer this fall. He’ll be the best player in the league.
Allison is officially potty trained. Ask her about any topic and she’ll turn it into a conversation about her Dora panties.
I think that’s most efficient update I’m able to give. The ministry year is upon me and I’m primed and ready to get at it.
More blogs coming soon.